In accordance with Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and European Council (EC) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to processing of personal data and free movement of such data (Official Journal UE L 119 dated 04.05.2016 – hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”) we hereby inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is RAFAKO S.A. based in Racibórz, Łąkowa Street 33.
- It is possible to contact the Administrator by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data may be processed:
- for implementation of the agreement that you have concluded with the Administrator or for the activities necessary for the conclusion thereof (art. 6, item 1, b),
- due to the legal requirements applicable to the Administrator (art. 6, item. 1, c),
- when necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests implemented by the Administrator or by a third party (art. 6, item 1, f),
- in order to submit the commercial offer depending on the contents of your request for quotation.
- Your data will be forwarded, if it is necessary, in order to carry out Administrator’s operational activity, solely to the following three groups of recipients:
- persons authorised by the Administrator, i.e. employees and co-workers who need to have access to the data in order to perform their duties;
- data processing entities, i.e. the entities employed by the Administrator for processing of your personal data;
- other data recipients, i.e. public authorities within the scope resulting from legal regulations as well as other contractors and suppliers of the Administrator within the scope necessary for proper execution of tasks entrusted to you under the agreement.
- Your data will be processed for a time period necessary for implementation of the processing goal specified in item 3 above, to the expiry of claim lodging period or to the expiry of mandatory data storage period in accordance with the stipulations of applicable law.
- You have the right, within the limits provided by the GDPR regulations, to demand from the Administrator the access to the personal data, their rectification, removal, restriction of processing or objecting against processing the data.
- Your data will not be profile.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory body.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but the refusal to do so may result in preventing the contact and business relationship.